Sophie the Giraffe
Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has been part of babies’ lives for 50 years. Each Sophie the Giraffe made today, still requires a total of 14 manual operations. Sophie the Giraffe is made of 100% natural rubber from the Hevea tree giving her a pleasant distinctive smell. She is painted with natural food paint. Sophie is also BPA and phthalates free.
Sophie the Giraffe is specifically designed to stimulate all five of a baby’s senses. She is slender, flexible and soft, so baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, she makes a happy sound when squeezed which stimulates hearing and helps baby to understand the link between cause and effect. Everybody loves Sophie!
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree.
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby's senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC!).
- 17cm Tall (7").
- Suitable from 0 months +.
- Comes in a gift box.
Sophie is also available with all her friends in the Sophie the Giraffe Bath Puzzle.